Friday, January 30, 2009

Say what...?

Last night was interesting.

I basically got a "Band Intervention".....telling me I suck and I need to work on shit and get it down faster.

Yay?

The big part about that is just having something to actually work on..and I only just recently got the new material to actually work on it...so meh.

I'll see what I can do. All I know is that tonight when I get home from work, I'm going to work on the 2 main songs for the show...and if I have time the other one I have yet to really learn...

I may even go back over the original stuff and work on that too..just because they told me it does not sound that great...geez guys..thanks

That's another thing...I was told that I've been getting special treatment, which I can understand and it pisses me off that they're just now telling me this when it could have been solved forever ago....argh!

And now on Saturday, I have to "sit down" with everybody and tell them to tell me the truth about my playing and to really get on me about it.....yay awkwardness.... >.<

I also really wanted to hang out with him
but he was too tired..which was a shame..and he was making fun of the fact that my "boyfriend" wanted my #....yeah no. I'm good.

I also found out he's still with her....I guess....I don't know how I really feel about that..just kind of irritated, but if he's going to play that game then whatever. I can too.

I'm not sure what's going to happen next, but for me, I know it's going to be a lot of practicing and catching up with the band so we'll see what happens there.

I know I can do it, they all believe in me, which it's good to have them on my side, but it's frustrating at times because my instrument is a really hard one to play and if you do mess up, it can be heard....and I really want to do well, especially in something like this that could get me playing in front of a crowd that appreciates my contribution.

So

I'm going to fucking do it.

These guys are going to see a change as will I...so they'd better be ready for it.

Oh, and the other thing they pointed out is that I'm a "guy" now...yay for being treated as an equal..haha

No comments: